Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lame

I've been sick now for 4 days. At least I don't have a fever anymore so I can do a little more. You've probably guessed it, my little boy has seen more movies in the last week than I care to admit. Have you seen Madagascar 2? We borrowed it and now it's forever ingrained in my memory. That brings up a funny thought. For some reason I don't remember movies. I can watch a movie for the second time a few months later and still be surprised at the ending. I don't get it, but it sure makes it more exciting. Nathan just laughs when I have no clue what's going on and he knows I've seen the movie before. Now being sick is going to cost Kaden a day at the farm. Our playgroup is going to see a bunch of farm animals. He would have loved it. Maybe I'll see if someone could take him with their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment