Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaden!

I can't believe my son is Two years old. We had a really great time for his birthday this year. I had so much fun making this pinata, it might just become a tradition. (Robinsons and their traditions, hahaha) I hid all of his presents around the house and had him hunt for them. Really I just told him where to find them one at a time. That was a blast, he literally ran as soon as I got the location out of my mouth. We realized a few weeks before that Kaden didn't have a single puzzle so that's what we got him. I think there was a total of 5, along with his awesome glasses, drum, coloring book, fishing pole and best for last his Basketball Hoop. He loved all of it. We finished with cake and ice cream. Fun stuff, what would it be like to be a kid again? Now birthdays just mark the passing of another year. It's amazing how fast a year goes by now. I hope they slow down so my kids don't grow up too quickly.


Happy Birthday Kaden!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, what a cutie! I love the piniata. Where in the world did you get your crafty bone? How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete